Mar 17, 2014

Eve & Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate

Eve and Adam 
by: Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate


This book blew me out of the water. I picked it up based on the cover. I can hear my elementary librarian fussing at me as I type this. Don't judge a book by it's cover. It's so hard not to though because in this day and age of digital imaging you can easily make whatever cover you want and this one captured me. Not to mention the names of the two authors. I love their books so it was a no brainier. 
The story line is original and the things that happen make you hope that this won't or isn't really happening somewhere. Eve and Solo are the two we follow throughout this book. They have a shared past that neither relied and they become great friends because of similar reasons. Solo knows a lot about Eve and especially Eve's mom who is this scientist with a god complex literally. Eve finds out about herself things she simply wasn't expecting. Solo has to face a tough choice. Eve's best friend is in some serious trouble too all because of a boy. If only to make things more complex an unexpected guy enters the story. 
I won't give anything else away. However if you are looking for something new and different pick this book up and enjoy. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment